Thursday 7 January 2010

Snowy exploits

................................and quiet evenings in this january!
I am sure my fingers are going to break off soon with the cold, knitting has taken a bit of a back seat for the moment. We dont have heating here so generally its all about keeping warm under duvets and one of my hot water bottles has developed a hole :( so as you can imagine bringing my fingers away from the hot water bottle to do some needle clicking is not the best idea at the moment!
Anyway I have still managed to get some things done and here they are.....
Customs List:

Finished - Kaitlyns hat:

Finished - Erins hat:


Finished - Sarahs girly longies and matching hat:







Finished - Jenny's custom yarn lot (300g merino aran)




For the Shop:

Not much this month for the shop, should manage more through january. For now a pic of some lovely merino aran, suitable for a boy or girl!







No comments:

Post a Comment