Tuesday 14 July 2009

another day, a few more jobs done


Well things are moving on. Today was the first day that http://www.lushtush.co.uk/ can be found on google. Yeah! Now I just need to promote it various places. Anyone who wishes to help would be gratefully appreciated!


This weekend I met up with my mum (a lot of woolly discussions which I wont bore you with) and her knitting efforts are amazing! All the time we were talking away she was clicking away quietly (I say quietly because bamboo needles really dont make that much noise). The problem is that every item she knits I want to keep for us! Ethan just doesnt have enough pairs of our gorgeous longies - he definately needs more!


More fabric arrived today - Its the first time i have had the chance too but I uploaded photos to our photo gallery www.flickr.com/photos/lushtush I also added another pair of jade-green shorties size small - (see above) arent they cute!
Hopefully I shall be uploading pictures of my nappies soon - there just seem to be so many things to be done!








No comments:

Post a Comment